When one of the world’s largest chemical companies appointed Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to take over its Managed Service contract, HPE needed to complete a highly complex full-service global integration without its client providing any engineering support.
However when HPE was instructed that it couldn’t utilise its proprietary ITSM solution, it needed to find a way to integrate its HP Service Manager (HPSM) with its client’s existing SAP system. The big challenge was that these two systems were incompatible and unable to communicate with each other. Soitron was brought on board to handle the project on the behalf of HPE, and took on the challenge from start to finish.
With a tough challenge presented to them, Soitron was instrumental in leading this project and creating a realistic solution.
While understanding HPE was a real benefit, it was also the ability to problem solve and think out of the box that made this project a success.
EMEA Project Delivery Manager, HPE
This project demonstrated how Soitron can:
* Integrate multiple platforms together without any business disruption
* Making incompatible systems work together
* Handle complex and challenging projects while adhering to very tight deadlines
* Problem solve to the very highest of industry levels
* Design scalable solutions for any volume of transactions