When Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) announced that it needed to consolidate its legacy tooling within six months, it required a partner to perform a pilot and migrate most of its major EMEA clients.
Soitron was appointed to facilitate the project from start to finish and was successful in migrating 100% of its scope, that was over 70% of the accounts off the old legacy tool, which was a major achievement in such a short timeframe.
Soitron approached the project with such confidence and the team was motivated to do a good job. We started with an environment that had not been maintained properly for some time, with much of the data being outdated. We took that environment and cleaned it up and brought the information up to date. We also created excellent project documentation which can be used for future migration activities and ensure smooth ongoing operations.
We are very proud of what was achieved by this team.
Lead Project Manager, HPE
How Soitron made it easier:
* Resourcing the project with experienced, senior and relevant experts
* Setting clear goals with KPIs
* Using transparent methodology & the most up to date “best practice”
* Unrivalled insight into how HPE operates
* Clear lines of communication
* Clear responsibilities and set roles